Babylonia would like to welcome you to our between-issue feature, Teaching Tasters - Amuse-bouche didactiques - Praxis-Gluschterli - Unterrichtshäppchen – Spuntini didattici - Buccadinas didacticas. These practical teaching impulses will be released two to three times a year, to bridge the larger thematic issues published three times a year. Should you be interested in contributing, please submit a proposal to email@example.com and keep in mind that teaching tasters:
- must be either plurilingual in nature (the activities must lasso in on the plurilingualism of the classroom) or be translated into at least 2 languages for publication.
- must be useful for different instructional levels or ages, or a transfer is mentioned.
- are not theoretical and generally run 2-6 pages.
- include materials that teachers can use “as is” or with simple adaptations.
- are “timely” or “timeless”.
Available Teaching Tasters:
01/2021: A tribute to Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Marthe Gosteli, and Emilie Lieberherr