Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it being considered by another journal (or please provide an explanation in the comments to the editor if this is the case).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice or Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- A brief abstract and 3-5 keywords are provided in the language of the article (maximum 800 characters, including spaces). Please paste them in the corresponding boxes during the submission process.
- If possible, please include a translation of the abstract (maximum 800 characters, including spaces) in a further language (French, German, Italian, Romansh, or English) in the main text.
- A picture of the author(s) is/are uploaded separately from the main text (portrait format, minimal resolution 300ppi for 5cm width).
- A small, 5-6-line presentation of the author(s) is provided in the main text document (maximum 300 characters, including spaces).
When submitting an article, authors certify that the text submitted belongs to them, that it has not been published elsewhere (in part or in full) and that it is free of rights. They also undertake not to infringe upon the rights of any third parties. The articles are protected by copyright. However, republishing is generally acceptable as long as (1) the author and the editorial staff of BABYLONIA agree, and (2) the source is clearly mentioned. A copy of the newly-published article must be sent to both the author and the original publisher.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.