Association Babylonia Switzerland
Babylonia Switzerland is a hub for those working and interested in the field of language learning and teaching and multilingualism. This association actively promotes dialogue about and in Swiss languages and cultures and is nationally and internationally networked. Babylonia Switzerland’s primary task is the publication and distribution of the open access journal, Babylonia.
Stefano Losa (SUPSI) & Ingo Thonhauser (HEPL)
Giulia Berchio (IfM), Marie-Nicole Bossart (PHLU), Sandra Tinner (PHZH), Martina Zimmermann (HEPL)
Join the Association Babylonia Switzerland
Your advantages as a member of the Association Babylonia Switzerland :
- Voting privileges at the annual general meeting of the association
- At the beginning of each year you will receive the ten most downloaded articles from the previous year
- Personal invitation to each of our events
- You are part of a national and international network in the field of foreign and second languages teaching and learning
Three types of memberships are available to you:
- Individual member 30 chf/year
- Supporting member "Friends of Babylonia" 60 chf/year
- Institutional member 150 chf/year
To register, please follow this link to the registration form, you will then receive an invoice via email.
Welcome to the Association Babylonia Switzerland!